Smarter Communications for Better Business
Small and medium businesses (SMBs) are different from larger organizations. They have different strengths and weaknesses, can take advantage of different opportunities, and confront different threats. Global CTI Group understands the particular challenges that those who run SMBs face. So to help them to meet those challenges, we have devised a range of advanced information and communications technology solutions especially for them.
The wide ranging acceptance of IP Telephony and Unified Communications has transformed the way in which many large and small businesses work. IPT and UC allows computers and telephone systems to function as a single entity, and provides small businesses with the sorts of functionality and productivity tools that until recently only very large organizations could afford. Global CTI Group grew up with IP technology, and our people can provide uniquely expert advice about choosing the solution that most perfectly matches a particular company's needs.
Few things irritate customers and potential customers more than a business that is unresponsive and difficult to reach. Global CTI Group can help SMBs to project a professional and highly polished image, and to respond to customers quickly and efficiently.
Prospective customers will never completely forgive a company if their initial telephone call, email, web contact or fax is mishandled. And existing customers are likely to downgrade their opinions if their encounters are consistently dealt with badly.
Global CTI solutions will help an SMB's to project a professional image and allow the company to respond to every customer interaction both quickly and efficiently. Where required, calls can be automatically routed to the person most likely to be able to help the caller, and queue management means that priority can be given to calls coming in from important customers.
Global CTI Group will provide the solution that best meets a customer's needs, and that will:
- Ensure that no important calls are lost
- Process each call efficiently, even if the employee who can best help the caller is in a meeting or out of the office;
- Reduce the average time that a caller has to wait.
As well as helping an SMB to communicate better with those outside the organization, we can also promote better communications internally. Tools such as document sharing, and telephone and video conferencing across the company's network all help members of staff to work together more effectively and productively.
In addition to providing the most appropriate solution, we will also make sure that that solution continues to deliver the highest standards of performance, availability and security throughout its lifecycle.
Many key employees spend a great deal of time away from their desks. Mobile telephones may allow them to speak to other people, but mobility tools permit them to have secure access to all the data and functionality that they have back in the office. So they can work just as effectively wherever they are. Global CTI Group mobility solutions provide exactly the same working environment outside the office as inside. So an employee working from home, or stopped at the side of the road, or in a customer's reception area can see on his laptop exactly the same screens - and securely access precisely the same information - that he would if he were sitting at his desk.
Better cost savings
Everyone in business needs to control their costs, and hopes to drive them down. Using IP, we can help SMBs to meet these objectives.
IP means that businesses no longer have to choose between reducing costs and improving their computer and communications infrastructure. It is now possible to do both at the same time.
Of course, good solutions are not cheap, but they provide strong return on investment and the initial outlay can often be quickly recovered. That ROI is generated by reduced costs, greater productivity and increased sales resulting from improved customer recruitment and retention.
Reduced costs can flow from:
- Lower telephone bills. Improved telephony reporting permits better analysis of call types. Combined with the right tools, this can result in reductions in telephone bills of up to 40 per cent.
- Reduced maintenance. With IP-based UC solutions, voice and data traffic both flow over the same converged network. Converged networks have the added benefit of implementing, maintaining and replace one network instead of two.
- Multisite savings. When an SMB has more than one site, it can enjoy extra savings from its IP-based infrastructure. Often, expensive equipment need not be duplicated at every site, and intersite calls may be routed toll-free over the data network.
- Flexible financing. Global CTI Group offers a wealth of financing packages that can be tailored to meet the needs of the individual customer.