10 Ways Your Phone System Improves Your Customers’ Experience
Business competition in today’s economy is fierce. Your customers expect the highest level of care, and you and your staff need to be reachable, professional and customer-focused at all times – no matter where you’re working.
If that’s your business model, is your phone system supporting you and your employees like you need to support your customers?
Use this checklist to evaluate if your business communications gives your customers the experience they expect from their chosen providers. Any items checked off may signal that you could be getting more out of your phone system.
Reachability and Professionalism
- Customers can access your sales staff anytime and anywhere, with mobile capabilities that direct incoming office calls to be received on your sales staff’s mobile phones.
- Outbound calls look professional, coming from the main company number, even when your employees are using their smartphones or other mobile devices.
- Customer focus is enhanced by integrating your Outlook and CRM tools with your phone system to track conversation history with your client.
- Employee productivity is increased by merging call records with customer records to improve sales trending projections and staffing optimization.
- Employees can bring their own device and integrate it with your phone network.
- Teamwork is made easy with voice and video calling, instant messaging and desktop sharing.
- Employees feel secure that voice and data are safe, even in public hot spots.
- Ongoing administration, such as adding a new employee, is easy vs. labor intensive.
- Local support is available to train your staff to use features that improve the customer experience.
- If you want to outsource the management of your phone system, you could hire an experienced local company like ANAX that can help in providing Phone Systems support for you Las Vegas business (or at your business location).
How did you do? Depending on your responses, here are some things to think about:
- If you scored an 8-10, you’re using your business communications system to improve your customers’ experience as they work with you.
- If you scored a 5-7, there may be some phone system features you can use to improve your company’s competitive positioning as well as your employee and customer experience.
- If you scored less than 5, it’s time to look at business communications capabilities that will help your employees to be more reachable, professional and customer-focused.
You want your employees to function effectively while improving company productivity and increasing customer satisfaction. Your phone system should help you do all that – and boost your competitive advantage. Find out how a ShoreTel Connect ONSITE business communications system can get you there.
If you’d like to discuss your phone system’s capabilities and see what’s possible for your business, give us a call.