Give Employees and Customers the Best Experience
When it comes to connecting employees who are constantly in and out of the office, working remotely, or traveling for business, only a cloud-based solution can keep up. RingCentral’s UCaaS technology unlocks eight key areas to help your business:
1. Mobility: With RingCentral, your team gets the same experience whether they are on a laptop, tablet, or cell phone, plus the ability to switch between them mid-meeting.
2. Scalability: Cloud-based deployments can eliminate the need for hardware, allowing you to add or remove users instantaneously. This also means your system is always up to date with the latest features.
3. Continuous Innovation: Cloud-based systems are always up to date, with the latest features automatically deployed. For RingCentral, that means simplifying hybrid work with features like live meeting transcription and summaries, webinars with up to 10,000 attendees, and RingCentral Rooms solutions for hybrid conferencing.
4. One Vendor Relationship: By combining and simplifying your communications vendors, RingCentral makes it easy to manage your budget and accounting processes by working in tandem with Global CTI, a trust implementation and service partner.
5. Apps and Integrations: Cloud-based solutions automatically integrate with your team’s most used apps, streamlining workflows and reducing the need to switch between screens. RingCentral features an open platform with 300+ built-in integrations, with more than 6,000 available in our App Gallery.
6. Global Reliability: With 34 geo-redundant global data centers and counting, RingCentral offers local cloud PBX service in 44 countries and international phone numbers in more than 100.
7. Contact Center Integration: RingCentral offers a complete and integrated solution for internal and customer communications, connecting agents with backend knowledge workers. This seamless collaboration allows your team to answer customer questions faster and improve NPS scores.
8. Compliance: RingCentral meets key regulations with certifications across many verticals, including HIPAA, FINRA, HITRUST, ISO 27001, ISO 27017, ISO 27018, SOC 2+, SOC 3, German C5 accreditation, and GDPR requirements.
Global CTI is a California-based technology integration company that offers multiple voice, data, cybersecurity and emergency notification solutions. We take a vendor-agnostic approach to solving each customer’s communication issue and we partner with the best technology providers to align with Gartner Magic Quadrant leaders. To learn more about our company, visit About Us.