Dave McLaren, COO of Alertus Technologies, presents the following critical questions:
Can Your Organization’s Emergency Preparedness Plan Answer These 5 Critical Questions?
1. Can an emergency notification be launched within seconds to all assets throughout your organization?
2. Does it take more than one person to launch an emergency notification to all assets?
3. Will all visitors and contractors receive the emergency notification?
4. In areas where there is loud ambient noise levels will all personnel receive the emergency notification?
5. In the surrounding areas of your facility, such as parking lots, green spaces, etc., will everyone receive the emergency notification?
If the answer to any of these questions is “no,” its time to review and update your current emergency preparedness plans. If needed, incorporate additional tools and resources to address the gaps in coverage or streamline the notification process for faster deployment.
Remember, there are no short cuts when it comes to getting critical, potentially life-saving information to those at risk.
Contact Global CTI to see if ACTIVATE: One Touch Emergency Notification Solution is a good fit for your organization.